Terms & Conditions
By using or accessing this website shop.horseware.com, you signify your acknowledgement and assent to these terms and conditions.
30 day returns
We will gladly accept your return within 30 days. Please login to your account to initiate your return for your unused item.
Changed your mind? If you aren’t delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It’s easy to return a product:
- Log into your account to initiate a return.
- We email you instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our email.
- Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to Us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.
Most Service Provider stores accept these payment methods:
- Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- PayPal: (US)
The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, We reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you.
Service Provider cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer, to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO PROCESS?
There is a 48 hour, Monday – Friday processing time on all orders.
DO YOU OFFER EXPEDITED SHIPPING?
No, at this time we do not offer any sort of expedited shipping.
INTERNATIONAL AND U.S. TERRITORY SHIPPING
Although the Website is available worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced are available to all persons in all geographic locations. Currently we ONLY ship within the United States.
APO AND FPO ADDRESSES
At this time we can not ship to APO or FPO addresses.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
- To initiate a return, log into your account and obtain a Return number.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped.
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise noted.
- Original shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
- If items are not returned in new, unused condition your return may be denied or you maybe subject to a 25% restocking/cleaning fee. This will be determined by fulfiller when return is received and you will be notified as such.
- If the return is due to defective products, inaccurate product descriptions, or an incorrect order, contact Service Provider to initiate the return. In these cases, you may be compensated for the original shipping cost.
Refunds, Credits and Balances Due
As soon as the fulfiller receives and processes your return, We will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution’s billing cycle.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact Service Provider for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize Our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
Price and/or Description Changes
All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact Us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in Our store or any other store are not refundable.
Order Questions or Changes
Shopatron, Inc. is the order-processing partner of more than 800 branded manufacturers and large retailers. Shopatron handles communications and customer service for consumers on behalf of the brands and retailers that We represent.
If you have recently placed an order using the Shopatron shopping service and need information about Us or would like to change your order, there are a number of ways to contact Us. If you have explored the links on the Your Account page but still need assistance, use the links to email or contact Shopatron Customer Service using Our Help center at https://kibo.force.com/consumersupport.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Service Provider, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all claims, liability (including product liability), damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of any of Service Provider’s services.
Errors on Our Site
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. Horseware Ireland reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, the fulfiller will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.