Horseware’s Rhino Plus with vari-layer features our patented Front Leg Arches_ which allow freedom of forward motion as it prevents extra fabric from gathering around your horse’s legs as he moves, Classic-Cut, vari-layer technology, no slip design with belly surcingles and tail strap to keep this durable and well fit turnout in place even after a horse lays down and rolls.
Patented ‘V’ front closure, Surefit neck design, neck cover included. Now includes loops to add a Horseware Liner for layering.
Our new Rhino Plus with Vari-Layer also comes with our guarantee that your rug will remain waterproof and breathable for a minimum of 3 years.
- Unique barrier technology has a 1000D polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
- Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
- Comes with anti-static, anti-bacterial polyester lining and thermobonded fiberfill.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Surefit Neck design with V-Front closure to give freedom of movement to graze.
- Leg arches, reflective strips, liner loops, cross surcingles and shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Thermobonded fiberfill for superior and long lasting heat retention.
- Detachable hood included.
MORE WARMTH WITH LESS WEIGHT
Vari-layer® is the layering of thermobonded fiberfill to gain maximum heat retention without the heaviness of a standard fill