The first dual purpose stable rug that also acts as a liner, offering the ultimate in versatility. Specially designed to be used with other Horseware rugs, the Disc Front closure sits flat on your horse’s chest, creating a more secure and user friendly option to layer rugs.
Liner loops allow for Horseware liners to be added to adjust the weight of your rug. Liner tabs on the outer neck allow the attachment of Horseware Ireland rugs to create a different weight. Add a waterproof outer for additional flexibility.
- Made with a durable 600D Polyester outer.
- Polyester lining with fiberfill.
- Disc Front Closure to remove pressure on the shoulders.
- Hood & liner loops, fillet string and shine enhancing polyester lining.
- External liner tabs.
- Removable cross surcingles for comfort when layered under a waterproof turnout.
- Detachable hood is included.