2021 US Monthly Social Giveaway Terms and Conditions
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Promoter: The promoter of this sweepstakes is Horseware, Ltd d/b/a Horseware Ireland (“Horseware”).
- Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open only to legal US residents who sign up to receive Horseware’s newsletter via the shop.horseware.com website and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. If you unsubscribe from Horseware emails during the Entry Period, you will not be eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Employees of Horseware or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Entry in this sweepstakes is void where prohibited by applicable law.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in this sweepstakes, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Horseware as final and binding as it relates to the content and results of this sweepstakes.
- Entry Period: (Beginning from July 1, 2021) Each month-long sweepstakes will begin at 12:01am (Eastern) on the first calendar day of the applicable month and end at 11:59pm (Eastern) on the last calendar day of the applicable month.
- How to Enter: Participants may enter the sweepstakes by filling out the online form provided at shop.horseware.com. Eligible entries must include all information requested on the form. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of this sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Horseware. Each participant may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. Participants may only enter once. If Horseware discovers that a participant has submitted multiple entries (whether by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices) in contravention of these rules, Horseware in its sole discretion may disqualify such participant from eligibility in this or any other sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winner of each monthly sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Horseware within 28 days after the conclusion of each Entry Period. Horseware will notify each Winner via email within five (5) days following such Winner’s selection. In the event Horseware cannot contact a Winner, or such Winner is deemed ineligible or fails to claim their Prize within 10 days after Horseware’s first attempt to contact such Winner, such Winner forfeits their Prize and Horseware will select an alternate Winner. Horseware shall have no liability for any Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY WINNER (DETERMINED IN HORSEWARE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A SWEEPSTAKES WINNER, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AND AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATED.
- Prize: For each Entry Period, Horseware will identify a specified giveaway item or items (collectively, the “Prize”). If applicable, Horseware will request sizing information from the Winner prior to shipping the Prize. No cash or other Prize substitution are permitted. Nor may a Winner assign or transfer their right to the Prize to any other person. By accepting a Prize, a Winner grants Horseware permission to use such Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Each Winner’s receipt of a Prize is expressly conditioned upon compliance with any and all national and local laws and regulations.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Rights Granted by You: By providing your personal information, you understand and agree that Horseware, anyone acting on behalf of Horseware, and Horseware’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Reservation of Rights: Horseware reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Horseware’s control. Horseware will notify participants of any changes to the sweepstakes as soon as practicable. Horseware reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, the Horseware website (www.shop.horseware.com) or violates these terms and conditions. Horseware has the right, in its sole discretion and in order to maintain the integrity of the sweepstakes, to void submissions for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Horseware reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, as permitted by applicable law, you agree to release and hold harmless Horseware and its subsidiaries, affiliates, social media platforms, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States, without regard to conflict of laws doctrines. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the United States having jurisdiction over the matter. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this sweepstakes). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Social Media: While Horseware may promote this sweepstakes on social media, this sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform including, without limitation, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Winners List: To obtain a list of Winners or a copy of these terms and conditions, you may submit a request to Horseware at email@example.com .