NEC Birmingham, United Kingdom
January 20th, 2019
Horseware Ireland has showcased seven cutting-edge product innovations for horse and rider, plus a brand refresh at BETA International. The renowned event is a summit for equestrian businesses showcasing the latest innovative products and attended by the leading experts in the industry.
The product innovations on display include:
- The Sports-Vibe ZX Baselayer delivers a much-sought-after innovation in equine performance and recovery. The equine therapeutic solution delivers close contact and targeted treatment for your horse, the cleverly placed massage panels offer your horse a unique massage therapy treatment that helps work out muscle stiffness after exercise.
- The Amigo Bravo 12 Reflectech Plus features reflective yarn that’s interwoven to the durable outer of this turnout. In the dark mornings and evenings of winter, your horse will be kept safe and seen in this innovative turnout.
- The Amigo Three In One Evolution Vamoose is a solution for all of your horse’s summer turnout needs in one. With Vamoose technology – the ultimate insect armour – integrated into the fabric, and revolutionary colour technology that acts as a natural insect repellant, your horse is completely covered by this waterproof and breathable turnout.
- The Amigo Bravo 12 XL Original Turnout is designed for the substantially-sized horse. Its generous neckline and cleverly placed darts mean your larger horse is guaranteed to be kept comfortable.
- The Horseware Ireland Technical 3 in 1 Jacket is an all-season jacket designed with the equestrian and country lifestyle in mind. With its removable padded internal jacket, this waterproof and breathable all-season jacket is designed to take you seamlessly from winter to summer.
- The Hybrid Aqua X Pull up Breech combines the freedom and flexibility in riding tights and the flattery and professionalism of breeches. The answer to comfort and style whilst riding.
These additions to the collection are much anticipated by consumers and continue the Horseware Ireland tradition of making life better for horse and rider since 1985.
Horseware Ireland also unveiled a refreshed visual identity, featuring their renowned stylish bold imagery and a retelling of their iconic brand story. Whilst the Horseware Ireland logo and trademark Rambo Original red and green remain consistent to the brand’s heritage, extensive consumer and customer research has influenced the new brand messaging and visual representation.
Speaking of the new brand look, Tom MacGuinness explained, “The more consistent we are, the more likely it is that people will understand why they should choose us. Whilst the brand is necessarily evolving for the future, it’s also important that we stay true to our roots. The way we express ourselves has to be joined up so that riders know who Horseware Ireland is, what we stand for and how the brand can help make their lives, and the lives of their horses, better.”
The new brand visuals were launched at BETA this week and there are ambitious marketing campaigns planned for 2019. The brand update process will continue on a rolling basis as existing products are sold through and will complete in 2020.