- The promoter is: Horseware Ireland Products Ltd, whose registered office is at Finnabair Industrial Estate, Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland.
- The competition is open all residents of the United States and users 18 years and older as of the date of entry @shop_horseware, except employees of Horseware Ireland Products Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- Entry to this competition is conditional on the entrant tagging the contest post from Horseware Ireland Products Ltd. Untagging before the competition closing date will result in disqualification from the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter is via @shop_horseware.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be at 11:59pm on November 1st, 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must upload an image of their pet in a Halloween costume and tag @shop_horseware to be entered into the contest. Contest runs October 29th through November 1st, 2020.
- Horseware Ireland Products Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Horseware Ireland Products Ltd.’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Horseware Ireland Products Ltd. is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A selection of Horseware Ireland products up to a value of $250.00. Selection of stock available to the winner is dependent on what is available on the Horseware US website www.shop.horseware.com. Custom orders, discontinued stock, or out of stock products cannot be ordered in to fulfil this prize.
The prize will be awarded in the form of a website discount voucher code, valid only on the Horseware Ireland US website www.shop.horseware.com and not available for redemption through authorized retailers or other retail outlets. Voucher must be used in one transaction. If the entire voucher value is not used, no cash will be awarded to the customer as compensation.
The difference of purchases over $250.00 will be the responsibility of the winner and will need to provide payment for the additional amount over $250.00. The voucher code will expire on December 31st, 2020. Expired codes will not be reactivated. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Horseware Ireland Products Ltd. reserves the right to supply an alternative size should the requested size not be available. Once dispatched, the prize cannot be exchanged for an alternative size, color, brand, or any other product.
- Winners will be chosen and notified on any date before November 15th, 2020 and will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be tagged by @shop_horseware within 28 days of the closing date. Winner must reply via direct message to officially claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner by tagging them in the contest post and will provide them with the voucher code at that time.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and the promoter will enter into no correspondence regarding the competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by U.S. law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.