Closing date: February 14th 2020
Horseware, the leading global manufacturer of horse and rider clothing, is seeking a motivated individual with excellent communications skills for the position of Customer Service and Sales Associate.
This position is responsible for selling all products in the Horseware portfolio to customers in an assigned territory via phone and email. This role will generate leads and convert them into sales on a monthly basis working closely with the Field Sales Executives, along with maintaining and increasing sales with current customers. Accountable for entire sales process including: promotions, order processing, communications, returns, meeting yearly minimums, product questions, etc. Additional duties apply.
- Deliver first-class account management to an existing portfolio of customers.
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales targets while meeting KPIs.
- Successfully make the required outbound calls to customers and achieve objective with relevant offer/inquiry details.
- Achieve weekly and monthly targets on promotions.
- Achieve a high level of accuracy on all orders, upsell and cross sell on every order to increase both size and order value.
- Work closely identify new prospective clients and work with FSE to open.
- Reactivate lost accounts and continually monitor customers spend.
- Enter all booking orders, reorders and return authorizations in the computer system with accuracy.
- Support the retailers, FSEs and managers in assigned territories by providing timely and accurate information of incoming customer order status and informing them of potential problems related to their accounts.
- Customer Service experience a plus.
- Knowledge of the equestrian industry is essential, as this person will be communicating directly with consumers, retailers and the sales team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and cultivate relationships with many types of people, both within and outside the company.
- Skilled in conflict resolution, problem solving and strong decision-making skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of urgency with excellent attention to detail.
- Dependable, reliable and punctual.
- Team player, willingness to help when needed.
- Requires High School Diploma
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Employee pricing on Horseware products
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.